What I Learned In Virginia…
1. Nothing worth doing is worth doing without love.
2. I will never live in a city without a Wegmans (or past the Mason-Dixon line).
3. My family is a mixture of the tragic, the inspirational, the lazy, the dedicated, and the loving.
4. Banana Pudding = Incredible. (No one makes it like Mamaw).
5. I will take more road trips to visit friends and family. I love the open road.
6. Dogs really are man’s best friend. Even the ugliest.
7. My cousins, aunts, uncles, grand-parents, siblings, parents, nieces and nephews are very proud of my accomplishments.
8. Football isn’t as bad as I previously thought. I don’t mind watching it.
9. I really need a better digital camera. Maybe a DSLR. Still a Nikon. D90 perhaps. Yes?
10. Photography is the greatest gift one generation can give to another.
11. I will remin faithful to my stance - I will NEVER have children. Not if I can help it.
12. You are never too old to enjoy coloring books, crayons, or Hello Kitty.
13. There IS such a thing as too much T.V. (and too much reading).
14. I cannot fully disconnect from the world. I love the internet and my friends.
15. Constipation is a bitch. I don’t care how you wrap it - pooping feels great.